Terms of Service
Before creating account you must be agree with our terms of services
(1) Account Registration and Use
You must of age 18 years old, to accept and make a legally binding contract with ClixTime.info. By opening and using your account you agree you are:
- In any cases no younger than 18 years old, or be of legal age in your country
- 1 account per IP; 1 Account per person.
- Use of a public IP of a recognisable ISP;Use of proxies/VPNs and similar prohibited
- Disabled or whitelist our website in an AdBlocker type program, so ads are displayed
- Use a more well-known browser such as Edge, Firefox, Chrome
All transactions within a member's account are
- Considered Private and will not be discussed to a 3rd party
- Stored in the database attached to your account
- No purchases for advertising services or credits is a security or investment
- No guarantee of any return has been made; any claim otherwise is provided for information use.
As a member of ClixTime.info, you are under anti-money laundering laws and similar international laws and conducting or attempting to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from an unlawful activity is grounds for immediate suspension. ClixTime.info will co-operate with any legal request to provide financial transactions related to any investigation from state or government authorities.
Account information including emails, passwords, addresses and any other profile information is your responsibility to keep safe and secure. ClixTime.info provides reasonable security against any 3rd party but cannot be held liable for any unauthorised access to your account.
Money earned to any account balance is not considered owned until a pending payment has been made.
Passwords are never requested by any support staff at any time. Using a 12-18 Character length password with symbols, numbers, letters upper and lower case us recommended and changing a password every couple months is also good practice. ClixTime.info does not force you to adhere to any specific password type or demand an update, unless the system is compromised.
1B) Account Termination Clause
Under certain circumstances, your account may be terminated permanently and may not be restored. The following items are absolutely caused account termination:
- SPAM - Sending unsolicited messages with or without your referral link.
- Depositing from an account that is not yours
- Filing a Chargeback or Claim based on false information
- Accusing without proof
- Accessing more than 1 account
- Using any kind of bot to perform any account task
As a member, you agree to request, report and verify any request made for any personal account information.
1C) Account Commissions
If any commission is paid and the member who generated commission charges back and wins, Your account will be debited all commissions earned from users purchases. All fraudulent purchases will be cancelled and commissions took back. No commission is considered final due to the nature of our services.
All Withdrawals are instantly!
All withdrawal process is daily whenever there is a request.
The minimum withdraw is 2 to $10 for premium members. And we premium membership must be needed we are not pay to free members.
All payment settings are subject to change at any time and are all per membership type. Maximum amount per request is subject to limitation.
Fees for the withdrawals are displayed on the withdrawal form.
- Keep requests to 1 pending at a time
- Do not email support about pending payments; any information regarding them will be emailed to you.
The above fee is to reduce wasted time of the support staff. We encourage you to always contact support with any issue you may have. We will never charge a fee for a withdrawal support issue.
2A.) Payment Processor Availability
ClixTime.info reserves the right to restrict withdrawals via any payment processor under any circumstance. In the event we disable withdrawals for a processor you are using, you have a couple options:
- Request payment via another processor
- Wait until the processor is open for withdrawals
- Request payment via company check (additional fees may apply)
ClixTime.info will, where possible, give prior notice to any processor being limited to purchases only or closure.
ClixTime.info is not responsible for any content you might find offensive. We believe all businesses deserve an equal opportunity to be seen. You are responsible to do any due diligence before acting on any presented advertisement.
In an effort to provide a safe and fair environment, we do not allow any of the following content:
- Pornographic Material of any kind
- Videos of Hate and Violent acts
- Hacking/Warez websites
- Adult websites
If your content might be considered to be offensive, feel free to contact support to verify approval of content. Any content found to be within ClixTime.info that is unsuitable for the general audience, will be removed. Refund of money (minus any use) will be placed into the Accounts Purchase Balance where new advertising can be purchased. All websites that can be loaded within an IFRAME and are not of the above nature is accepted.
Any advertising purchase made on the site is for advertising and is not an investment. All ad credits are credited instantly to your account.
3A) Paid To Sign Up Tasks
ClixTime.info Paid To Sign Up tasks is advertiser tasks that require more then just viewing. As a member and advertiser, there are specific terms for this and are as follows
Advertisers who submit a task agree to run their offer fairly and honestly. Advertisers agree to act professionally in any correspondence with a user. By submitting a task you may be contacted by a member via the private messaging system on site. Your personal details, except username, will not be shared with any member. Your handling of the contact is your business, however, no circumstance should you:
- Threaten a User
- Use vulgar and unprofessional language
- Spam User
Any of the above will result in suspension of your account.
You have 30 Days from the time a task is completed before we auto-approve the task. Once a task is approved, either manually or auto-approved no reversal is possible.
An excessive amount of denials and abuse of the Paid To Sign Up tasks will result in all ads being suspended. All credits will be forfeited. You may appeal any suspension by providing compelling proof to ClixTime.info satisfaction.
All Paid to Sign Up Task credit purchases is final and non-refundable. Advertisers may report a members’ dishonesty by submitting supporting documents to ClixTime.info. No decision will be made public knowledge.
Members who complete a task are doing so at their own free will and accept that ClixTime.info does not decide the outcome of the completion of the task, except when a pending request is not approved or denied within 30 Days of completing the task, at which point will be auto-approved.
Members agree that falsely submitting a task will lead to a permanent ban on participating in the paid to complete section. Excessive about of denials will also lead to a paid to sign up ban.
Members are able to private message an advertiser through the On-site messaging system. Any member found to be spamming, threatening and abusing this will have their accounts suspended from ClixTime.info. The following will lead to an account suspension:
- Threaten an Advertiser
- Use vulgar and unprofessional language
- Spamming Advertiser
Members may report an advertisers’ dishonesty by submitting supporting documents to ClixTime.info. No decision will be made public knowledge.
(4) Refund Policy
We will refund any account deposit within the first 24 hours from deposit provided the deposit was not used to make any purchase. Once the deposit is used to make a purchase of service or 24 hours has lapsed, the deposit is settled and non-refundable.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services;
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.